How Our Embroidery Services Differ
1. Over 30 years of experience in the fashion industry.
Our clients include Justin Bieber, Travis Scott, THE WEEKND, Selena Gomez, and Kim Kardashian. We worked with many fashion brands such as True Religion, Vlone, Disney Fashion, Hudson, Pascun, NYDJ, Hybrid Apparel, Bravado, BlackMilk, BCBGMAXAZRIA, Frame Denim, and Lucky Brand.
This technique creates millions of colors and halftones not possible with regular embroidery. It is especially effective for converting colorful logos and photographic images into embroidery.
3. High quality, best color matching, and quick turnaround.
We carefully attend to each customer to produce the best results in a timely manner.
4. Unlimited potential.
We provide embroidery, photographic embroidery, digital sublimation printing, laser cutting, screen printing, DTG, & heat transfer services. All these can be combined or used separately to create amazing results! We can create 3D puff embroidery, as well as sequins embroidery, velvet stitch embroidery, embroidery with metallic threads and specialty threads, custom patches with clean satin stitch borders, and more.
5. Custom embroidery services with high volume production & wholesale.
Anything at E&R can be done on a large scale.
Embroidery logo on hats or constructed garments: max. output 2600 caps/day
– Embroidery on flat goods or patches: max. output 5000 pcs/day
– Manual Screen Printing capacity: 500 pcs/day
– Automatic Screen Printing Capacity: 5000 pcs/day
– Digital Sublimation Printing: 400 yards max daily capacity (or the equivalent in cut pieces)
– Rotary Printing Pigment or Wet (on cotton fabrics): 4000 yards/day
– Laser Cutting: 2 new laser heads capable of cutting up to 1000 patches /hour.